Relaxation and SPA
Royal Wellness Club is temporarily closed
According to the decision of Andreeva E. E., Chief State Doctor of Moscow, from 21.03.2020 all sports and wellness facilities in Moscow have to be temporarily closed, as well as Royal Wellness Club. Thus, starting from 21.03.2020 swimming pool, gym, hammam, saunas etc. would not be available. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences and would like to note that health and safety of our Guests is our main priority!
Royal Wellness Club, a territory of health, beauty and relaxation, is located at the first floor and the semi-basement of the hotel. You can quickly recover your strength here, finding harmony and calm, you will feel the care of the specialists and enjoy the process of receiving care for your body (that is, you will show affection towards yourself).Relaxation and spa services at the Royal Wellness Club
- Record-breaking swimming pool*: 50 m long, 6 lanes, 2 jacuzzis (hotel guests can use this facility free of charge)
- Thermal care: Russian bath (banya), Finnish sauna, Turkish hammam (hotel guests can use this facility free of charge)
- SPA procedures: specialist consultations, face/body care, injection methods, hardware cosmetology, massage, Thai SPA, balneotherapy
- Nail SPA: manicure, pedicure, hands and feet care plans
- Cozy relaxation area with chaise longues and a special separate bar
- Tanning studio
- Face and body care programs
- Injection methods
- Hardware and laser cosmetology
- Massage, peeling, body wraps
- Hairstyling and makeup services
Please enter the EVA Beauty Studio from Kutuzovsky Avenue, next to the archway. Please call at +7 (495) 229 8340
* “Hotel with the longest indoor swimming pool” – this is the entry in Russia’s Book of Records for the record-breaking length of the swimming pool at Radisson Collection Hotel Moscow!
Dear hotel guests! Please take into consideration that only persons over 14 years of age may visit Royal Wellness Club. Thank you for your understanding!