Weddings and Banquets
“Stalinist Empire” architecture, special-interest interiors, noble furniture and serviceware, authentic sculptures and paintings by Russian artists, five-star service. Making your choice for celebrating your event at one of our venues will tell of strong traditions and of your stable position in the society
Event logistic support
- Catering: by hotel’s banquet service
- Technical support: by the hotel’s technical support unit as well as by hotel’s external contractor
- Design and floristic service: by the ordering customer as well as by hotel’s external contractor
- Free Wi-Fi service all around hotel’s premises
- Parking: outdoor parking, multilevel underground parking for 650 cars
This parlor hall featuring original paintings and Art Deco light fixtures, with its beauty set off by the restrained Venetian plaster of its walls, seems to have been created for a wedding in a classical style or for celebrating some other family event.
- Floor area of the hall: 105 sq. m.
- Ceiling height: 3.5 m.
- Seating capacity of the hall (banquet seating layout): 60 persons
- Special features: can be combined with the hall of Veranda restaurant or with the Column Hall.
Column HallThis hall featuring Renaissance-style ceiling paintings, lancet windows, original paintings, historical chandeliers and olive-tree parquetry looks like it was specially designed for providing a deserving, dignified setting for a wedding of a higher level.
- Floor area of the hall: 330 sq. m.
- Ceiling height: 4 m.
- Seating capacity of the hall (banquet seating layout): 130 persons
- Special features: there are windows in this hall as well as a back area separated with velvet curtains.
Antique chandeliers, original paintings, regularly shaped space, convenient podium, quiet decoration, and immaculate service. Noble classics at the service of timeless values.
- Floor area of the hall: 380 sq. m.
- Ceiling height: 4 m.
- Seating capacity of the hall (banquet seating layout): 200 persons.
- Special features: both the hall and the Diorama Bar can be used for welcome and pre-function.
An ideal space for the season’s “most outrageous” wedding: what you will find here is great status, great scope, and great style as well as a prestigious address and extraordinary organizational characteristics. Simply magnifique!
- Floor area of the hall: 1682 sq. m. (without columns)
- Ceiling height: 6 m.
- Seating capacity (banquet layout): 960 persons
- Special features: the hall can be transformed within 20 minutes into 5 sound-insulated sections; for welcome and pre-function it is possible to use the lobby with bar counter (total area 700 sq. m).
Onsite Marriage Registration
If you wish to arrange for onsite marriage registration in the circle of your closest friends and family members, you can choose as follows:
- Kolonnyi (Column) Hall: rectangular shape of the space, Renaissance-style ceiling paintings, lancet windows, and an austere colonnade, all of which will provide a magnificent setting for the classic wedding ritual with the walk down the aisle to the wedding arch.
- Verandah-2: this parlor hall featuring original paintings and Art Deco light fixtures will allow you to create such an altar for giving your marriage vows which you imagined in your dreams.
- Library Hall: the classic black-and-white environment and bronze busts of great poets as your witnesses will look great in your wedding photos providing an impeccable background for the momentous festive event.