Safety protocol Radisson Collection Hotel, Moscow
20 safety measures at our hotel:
1. Social distancing floor signs throughout the hotel.
2. Increased cleaning and disinfection frequency of all hotel areas, paying special attention to themost crowded areas.
3. Implemented improved air circulation processes to increase air quality in all areas of the hotel. Thequality of the air is kept under the special control.
4. Installed protective screens at the Reception desk, Concierge and Guest Relation desk.
5. Installed stations with alcohol-based hand sanitizer in the front entrance and hotel public areas.The guests are provided with disposable gloves.
6. All the room keys are disinfected and presented safely in a disposable envelope.
7. There are door hangers informing about the cleaning and disinfection procedures in each room.8. Each room disposes hand sanitizers.
9. TV remote controls are placed into individually sealed protective bag after disinfection.
10. All linen is washed at high temperatures for optimal disinfection.
11. Sanitizers and disinfectant wipes are available to all guests in the Royal Wellness Club.
12. Guests can make use of Express check-out to minimize contact.
13. The hotel provides cash-free methods of payment.
14. Space tables safely apart in all restaurants and bars to ensure social distancing.15. All food and beverages are served respecting strict food safety procedures.
16. Mini bar service is temporarily unavailable. Please use a Room Service menu.17. Takeaway food is individually packaged.
Safe team members
The hotel employees are allowed to work:
18. On condition they have passed comprehensive hygiene and prevention training programs forteam members.
19. After daily temperature checks for team members, including their family members.
20. Team members are provided with Personal Protective Equipment (disposable masks, gloves,uniforms after disinfection, sanitizers).
Your safety is our top priority!