Observation deck is located on the 33rd floor of the Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow (historical name Hotel “Ukraina”). It is one of the highest and most picturesque observation points in Moscow. From the 120-meter height you can see 360° panorama of the historical centre of the capital and futuristic towers of Moscow City, golden domes of Christ the Saviour Cathedral, the smooth curve of the Moskva River, the White House and the Novoarbatsky Bridge, Kiyevskaya station, the green spaces of Vorobyovy Hills and other noteworthy angles.
• All year round
• From 12:00- individual guests
• From 12:00 until 17:00- groups
• For the guests staying at the Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow (use a room key)
• For the guests of BUONO restaurant, MERCEDES BAR, Troubadour Karaoke and ROMANTIC restaurant
• For children under 6 years old
• For the visitors with Moscow City Pass
Entrance fee (includes one drink of your choice: mineral water, juice, tea or coffee):
• For adults - 1000 rub.
• For children (6-14 years old) - 500 rub.
• Payment should be made in BUONO restaurant
Address: Kiyevskaya station
Kutuzovskiy Avenue 2/1 Bldg. 1,
33rd floor of the Radisson Royal Hotel (Hotel “Ukraina”)
Tel.: +7(495) 229-83-08