- 121248, 2/1 bld.1, Kutuzovskiy prospekt, Moscow. Phone/Fax: +7(495) 221 55 55. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations: Phone +7 (495) 221 55 80, Fax +7 (495) 411 00 25 E-mail: email@example.com
- Sales Department: Phone +7 (495) 221 55 55, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources: Phone +7 (495) 228 99 99, E-mail: email@example.com
- For questions of lease: Phone +7(495) 221 55 55, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The five-star Radisson Collection Hotel, Moscow, on the shore of Moscow River is located in the Stalinist skyscraper, previously known as hotel Ukraina, within a ten-minute ride from the Kremlin, Red Square, Moscow State University and the Novodevichy [New Maidens’] Monastery. Less than 1 km away from the hotel, there is Kiyevski railway station providing express transportation with the Vnukovo airport. Hotel guests have access to free Wi-Fi service, an indoor 50-meter-long swimming pool, a fitness center, and boat rides on the Moscow River.
The House of the Government of the Russian Federation (also called White House), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, International Trade Center, the Expocenter, the Moscow-City, and embassies of Great Britain and the USA are all situated in close vicinity to the hotel.
The distance from the hotel to Moscow’s international airports is as follows: 48.5 km to Domodedovo, 31 km to Vnukovo, 35 km to Sheremetievo-1, and almost 32 km to Sheremetievo-2.
From Radisson Collection Hotel Moscow, one can easily get to:
- Arbat street, Novodevichy Monastery, Victory Park: 5 minutes by car and 40 minutes by foot
- The Kremlin and the red Square, Moscow State University and Vorobiyovy Gory (Sparrow Hills): 10 minutes by car and 120 minutes by foot
It is also possible to walk 50 meters to the berth, get onto a boat belonging to the Radisson Royal Flotilla and see Moscow’s 30 main landmarks in only 2.5 hours!